Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ready for some Football???

Sunday Funday is not only a day to enjoy the weather but it is a day to enjoy watching the NFL with friends and family. Being from Massachusetts, I root for the Pats and yeahh they just happen to spectacular so I can't complain much.

I accidentally went shopping yesterday and got some SUPER deals at DSW for cheeta print heels, blue Steve Madden flats and an adorable blue clutch-- that's preorganized for coupons, receipt and notes!! yes it's meant to be, I thought so too. All for $50 due to their amazing sale section, a coupon, and the cash back returning a blazer (that wasn't as fabulous as I thought) to H&M.

Shopping Tips:
  • $10 off jeans at AE and 20% off when bringing in an old pair of AE jeans!
  • Urbanog.com has new "deals of the day" everyday! It's an online boutique with gorgeous shoes for every occasion and at reasonable prices. Free shipping over $50, $5 off in email.
Weather for today:
     High of 85, low humidity, winds 10-20 mph from the East (cool breeze) and 100% chance of sunshine! Low of 69 tonight.

Recommendations:
     Fashionable sports fan attire! Represent the team you love with a jersey, matching colored accessories, jean shorts and boots or flats. Since the Pats are red, blue and white, I'll be wearing my multi colored jersey, blue flats and a red watch! (I'm basically Miss America today).

No comments:

Post a Comment