Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fancy lunch downtown

So I'm planning my outfit for a lunch date with my girls today in the beautiful area of downtown Orlando. Yes downtown operates during the day, not just at night-- shocking, I know! Last time I went with my friend Chelsea and we got all dazzled up (in wedges!) and had a blast. September in Florida is hot and humid so this is what I wore:
Tomorrow is going to be less humid than before and high 70s to low 80s so I plan on wearing something like this:
It's elegant and dressy but light and airy. The boots make and cardigan make this outfit more acceptable for the Fall season. Since it'll be during the middle of day in the city, the sun will be keeping me toasty if/when a cool breeze comes through the alley ways. The belt puts the outfit together perfectly!


No comments:

Post a Comment