Thursday, October 6, 2011

Applying for a job and dressing appropriately for the weather

Currently: 75 degrees, sunny and low wind.
In a few hours: variable clouds with scattered showers. Winds at 10 to 20 mph.

Tips: Bring an umbrella and a light cardigan and do not wear a flowy dress unless you want to pull a Janis.

Thanks to Florida's bipolar weather patterns, today is going to be "one of those days." Personally, I will be applying for a job, going to class, studying then going to the gym. So what do I wear to fulfill all those needs?

The job I am applying for is at a boutique (no pressure, right?). So here is how I will impress them:
Of course, an umbrella will be stowed away in my purse. I have oxfords to replace the plain flats. This is a light outfit that won't make me break a sweat on campus and is flowy enough to "go with the wind." In another bag, I'll bring gym clothes because there is noo way boutiques and Nike go together.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment