Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Wish...

So it's November 16th and it's WHAHTTTTT??? Mid 80's all week? Florida... what the heck.

Weather: Currently 80 degrees, partially cloudy, high humidity, UV of 1, 10mph from the south (muggy), high of 82 at 2PM, dropping down to 72 at 10PM.

Today I wish I could be wearing my sweet new fall clothes from American Eagle but nooo Florida has to go all "summery" on us again. So hey, embrace it!! Because we'll be missing this in January!

Shopping Tips:
  • 40% all sale items at AE in Waterford! Check it out!
  • $12 belts and 75% off select jewelry at Francescas
  • Victoria's Secret has changed the undie prices!! It's now 5 for $26. Lame.
Recommendations: Something light to fight against the humidity with. It's one of those days where shorts and a layerd blouse works perfectly!!

One of these days, I'll get around to taking pictures of my fellow fashionable knights!

"You're never fully dressed without a smile" #Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment